you're a mystery yourself
05 August, 2009
11:35 PM

When i lie, i might not sound sincere when others pick up stutters or little faults in my words.But even when im speaking from my heart, i get doubted. The truth...doubted? I dont know what else to say.

I know for myself that i do suspect that others are lying; i do assume, but you dont hv to go to the extend of accusing me and my friends... I detest it when this happens time and time again. What happened to trust?

They say seeing is believing. Well, i I beg to differ, reason being what we see might not be exactly whats going on. We usually take what we see as what rly happened, so much so sometimes we forget to clarify that whatever is before us, and also whatever we think are right. Our mind sometimes blind us from the facts. At times we choose what we rly want to see or get...so conflicts take place...followed by misunderstandings, perhaps.

Sigh.

--

Today, i got reminded of my past. I got that very same feeling... I wanted so much to cry...but i cant. History seems to keep repeating itself. It's impossible to ensure that the same issue wont occur agn. I mean, i cant force friendships, can i? It's not a one sided thing.

When i help my friends, i dont expect a return...i just want to help. I just feel like helping. I dont know why...but i just do. And im kinda doing to others what i'd like others to do unto me. I do hv times im in need of help, and at those points in life, i'd rly want others to help me out. However, i dont always hv someone to rely on (besides God)...so whenever someone needs help, i'll try my best to do smth within my means. I dislike seeing my friends struggling with their work or life...looking at them, i get emotionally affected too.

It rly feels great to hv somebody that cares abt you, or one that able to guide you thru your tough periods. Even if i dont get that feeling of being loved, i want others to feel that from me...to see God's image in me, cuz im made to be like Him. I want them to know that God loves them, and that they too are, and will be blessed by Him.

As sdhihjkewdp as i can be now...i know that they're ppl i can count on, and share my thoughts with. Though i may not be the one of the most important figures in their life (and i actually feel insignificant and left out bcuz of that...), but still i thank God for them.

(:

♥ loves.

the lady

RANT BLOG

the noisy silence
the cheerful emo
the uncontrollable laugher

23rd of Dec; my day!


Show me how to live, teach me how to pray.



history
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011



other worlds

Dee Dee
Dee's plant blog
Eileen
Ghee Hoe
John
Vinodini
Evon
Shiying
Malar
Benita
Sharlene
JoscelynDUCK
Leroy
Patrick


talk-talk









history
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011