you're a mystery yourself
24 February, 2009
4:57 PM

I went to my neighbourhood clinic last week to see what was wrong with me cuz the pains at the left side of my chest continued for 2 days. I got so frightened thinking that thr were some problems with my heart. I thought of many "what ifs"...but was calmed when the doc said my heartbeat was fine. Going thru the whole ECG process wasn't nice at all. I know they're doctors and nurses...but it felt like i lost part of my dignity -_-. Well, at the end of the checkup, the doc thought that maybe its my muscles that are causing the ache. And i confirmed it ytd tt she was right.

Ytd, i woke up feeling agony at my left chest, and the pain was penetrating. Whenever i moved an inch, the pain stung even more. I took an hr to get out of bed. ..For real. But emu oil helped to sooth my muscles to stop the hurt (: Now i'm still recovering, tho... I need to eat 2 huge tablets after every meal! T.T I had some disastrous "fun" experimenting chewing and then swallowing the tablets with water. IT WAS VEEEERRYYYYY BITTER.. I shldn't hv done smth so silly. Lol... Crushing them is much better, unless you can swallow luh. ><

Anw, i got a job ytd afternoon!! I've completed the first set of work alr, but i still got another set to finish by Fri. I've always wanted to try out those behind the scenes work and now that i hv it, i don't want this kinda job anymore. IT'S MORE TIRING THAN BEING A WAITRESS OR WAITER,...i think. I'd rather stand all day and walk around than sit in front of the comp for hours just copying, pasting, and editing if thr are errors. At least they get to exercise a bit. Arghhhh. By doing work for 8 1/2 hours, getting 80 bucks, PLUS a backache... Is it worth it? o.o


PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOS!

♥ loves.

the lady

RANT BLOG

the noisy silence
the cheerful emo
the uncontrollable laugher

23rd of Dec; my day!


Show me how to live, teach me how to pray.



history
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011



other worlds

Dee Dee
Dee's plant blog
Eileen
Ghee Hoe
John
Vinodini
Evon
Shiying
Malar
Benita
Sharlene
JoscelynDUCK
Leroy
Patrick


talk-talk









history
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011