you're a mystery yourself
15 September, 2008
8:39 PM

(Edited!)
SHIYING CALLED ME A PURE WEIRDO :(
And me being petty, shall not entertain her anymore. Hmphhs.

She totally ruined my reputation... (not that i hv one, but still!) How could she!

SadgkHKjfhdsvm.


Okay, i shall move on to what i intend to post abt. Ytd, Karmen and i went to Hougang Mall. She didn't try 'Cafe Cartel' before so i suggested we go thr (plus, i wanted to eat my Dory too). We sat down and she flipped thru the pages, not knowing what to order, while i ws comparing prices with 'Hans'. In the end, we decided to lunch at Hans instead cuz they don't include a Service charge/GST of $2!

It was kinda funny going in Cafe Cartel, looking thru the menu for quite some time, then leaving without placing an order, but we did anw. At Hans, I ATE NEMO'S FRIEND, Dory, and she had spagetti with salmon. I think the whole time, we were talking abt my two cousins, mostly. Lol. And also abt the person who once loved me, who was from her schl (Now, he's more interested in computer gaming than dating. Major big LOL).

Right after which, we checked out all the clothes/bag/shoes/accessories shop in Hougang Mall. I rly felt tempted to buy a red tank top for Hang Ten. It's so simple but me likey. It's so hard to find tank tops, and i hv a sudden love for them. Tell me if you see tank tops around town, k? Pweease? Janel would be exceptionally grateful (: I duno what's up with me using third person to mean myself, heh.

ANW, i was rly happy window shopping, tho i miss some of the bags i saw. Then Karmen and i saw some tops imported from Korea and China. The owners were selling 1 at $18 and 2 at $30! I think it's SUPER ex., but Karmen felt okay with it. Hahaha. When she saw the 'London' bus shirt for promotion of the next Olympics, she FELL IN LOVE IN IT. She did look at other designs, but in the end, she still bought her first love. Haha. She had quite a hard time choosing btwn yellow or green for the backgrd tho... and me, OMGGG....you could just faint right thr and then -.- Bcuz of me, i think we spent abt 30-45 mins at the small stall. Yea. WOW.

At first i was like so cute so cute! Hahahaha! I think i liked the one with the monkey pic first. Then, the hippo, the hamsters, the zebra, the panda, the monkey, the hippo. The cycle keeps repeating itself -.- And i also had to deal with the colour of the shirt! At one pt, i almost decided not to buy anything and Karmen was itched to buy 2 shirts for herself. I think she almost died when the guy (one of the shop owners) brought out a new design, or when he showed me new colours of a particular shirt. I tell you, my eyes were shinning so brightly the whole time looking at those animals. Can you believe it? I only fell for the animals out of every thing! And i was laughing and laughing when i realise i can't decide! Karmen was like sighing or smth, and the guy owner was smiling and smiling. Lol. Everyone's so patient with me.

I bet inside they want to strangle me. In the end, i got the shirt that had the zebra printed on the front. The zebra looks like one Kindergarten kid's drawing. Lol, a bit kiddish ah. Initially i didn't like it but i think it looks cute now, hahaha.

Last Thursday, I shopped with Jos at Hang Ten. I took a super long time too. Heh. Methinks i need to attend a time management workshop and a How to Decide Fast one too :X Well, moral of the story, if you're not patient enough, DON'T SHOP WITH ME :(

Haha, i think Wei Chea won't be able to stand me. Shiying also. Lol.

.
.
.

Edited:

Today's career talk on Entrepreneurship was fun! I'm so glad i went against the rules and got to the talk on being an Entrepreneur rather than the talk on Jewellery and Design. Wuahaha, i'm so naughty. Anw, the room was quite empty but it was filled with laughter soon. Hehe. The lecturer was HILARIOUS! He was acting so humble and all. Lol.

Like, "Eh, do you think i wanted to come here to give this talk?"

Us: Ye-

Lecturer: No right! Come on luh. If i'm not a good presenter, i'm sorry luh. Actually they (referring to the principal or whatever) asked us the last minute so we had last min preparation.

But that! That was an engaging session! He was so good with the audience! He made me laugh that i almost became mad. I even had tears in my eyes! HAHAHA. I wanna sit for that talk again :(

Okok, then he continued.
Lecturer: You think i dare to come? I am chicken. But no choice.

Us: HAHAHAHAHA. Chicken. (He's super funny omg. He said that with a straight face. Power, yo. I won't be able to do that. Lol.)

Lecturer: I got Master's but my Principal has PhD so he's the boss over me luh. He tell me to come here so i must come. Or else i'll lose my job luh.

LOL.

He was also saying how he can't be too open with us, only with his students that he alr is comfortable with bcuz if he says a wrong thing...
Lecturer: If the teachers know, they'll complain to the principal, and your principal would complain to my principal luh.

I was thr laughing discreetly but yea, couldn't hold it well enough hahahahaha.

These are the funny parts. They're more but you shld've been thereeee. It was so amusing! Hahaha. Don't worry. I did learn smth abt entrepreneurship too. I didn't go thr just for laughs. Haha~

♥ loves.

the lady

RANT BLOG

the noisy silence
the cheerful emo
the uncontrollable laugher

23rd of Dec; my day!


Show me how to live, teach me how to pray.



history
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011



other worlds

Dee Dee
Dee's plant blog
Eileen
Ghee Hoe
John
Vinodini
Evon
Shiying
Malar
Benita
Sharlene
JoscelynDUCK
Leroy
Patrick


talk-talk









history
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011