you're a mystery yourself
19 June, 2008
1:48 PM


爸爸天


HAH
. That's the first thing that came to my mind when i tried translating 'Fathers' Day' to Chinese. Chinese is so strange. I mean, it rly shld be ba ba tian. Either that or English is weird. But can't be. Oh forget it. Pfft, i know i know. It's fu qing jie. 父亲节! (:

My extended family and i celebrated Fathers' Day last Saturday. I was supposed to meet up with them at Hang Ten in Heartland Mall. I waited and decided that they were gonna be late, so i paced round the 2nd storey. And suddenly, ppl were singing Chinese songs at the 1st floor. I looked down, trying to appreciate the music, and then almost cried?! even tho i don't even get the lyrics cos i guess it's like so touching to hear ppl sing sad songs. I duno. I felt dumb, so i ran back to Hang Ten.

Then, i saw my cousin. I know if you spot someone you know, your first instinct is to go to him or her, right? I did the opposite. I seriously don't know why. My cousie looks unapproachable standing at HT's entrance. Plus he's super tall and i'm scared talking to ppl taller than me. Well, UNLESS THEY SIT DOWN, KNEEL, SQUAT (i wanted to type "scwat"-.-) or SHRNK...which is impossible. Pfft.

i think i'm digressing too much.

ANW, we went to New York to hv dinner. The food thr is...*saliva drops*. The food price is...*jawdrop*. You take the hint. My family got a place at some large capsule thingy...some cozy place. Shayna and Ryan, the two kiddos were jumping on the seats the moment they got seated. One was kept going "Yay. We're on the train!", and the other kept saying "Can i take my shoes off now? Can i take my shoes off now?". Lol. Cute, but SUPER NOISY.

Not everyone came. Only 10 ppl showed up. And thr were only TWO dads. So sad. But i had fun. The kids had fun too. Riding on ppl's backs and eating MY waffle and MY ice-cream. Shayna is so smart, i tell you. When she wants my ice-cream, she'll say, "Can i have ice-cream, pls?" while putting her finger on it. Like that no choice but to give it to her. Lollol. I couldn't eat in peace.

Uncle Samuel as usual was taking candid pics of everyone. And as usual, i was hiding from him. (But how to when i'm eating?) I realise his candid pics = unglam us. And i was in most of the pics. Tsk.

Later at my home, we ate cake and i was suddenly fascinated by my uncle's camera. So, he taught me how to hold the camera and use the basic camera stuff. And Darius, just looked at me and laughed. I was like, "What you expect? I'm a noob holding a pro camera". But the camera is fun fun FUN!! I love taking pics, hee.

The day summed up with Ryan looking for me to engage 2 bionacles in battle. An unfair battle cos he HAS TO WIN. NOT ME. Bleh. Kids are smart these days. Then Darius came to join us then play, laugh, then byebye.

-

Tuesday during tuition, thr was practical and there was the oh-so-horrifying-AMMONIA-GAS. What's worst was the classroom is air-conditioned. Omg, the room really stank big time. So, the guys opened the windows and sprayed some air refresher. Then Qi Ming sprayed even more that the room smelled of air refresher AND ammonia gas. But mostly air refresher on my side cos i didn't test for gas:P

-

And ytd, i watched 2 movies! My wife is a gangster 3 and The Host. The wifey show is hilarious!! And the Host is coolo moolo. It's rly brave for your loved ones and frens to sacrifice for you and if you do the same. The feeling is awwwwwwesome.

Last night, my mom needed to compose a song on salvation, so i helped her with it. Then i went to use the comp. After awhile, i heard them singing a different tune from the one i made up.

The song's smth like this:

Destiny without plan
Teardrops in the darkness
Pain in the heart
.
.
.
but all the while, my tune was HAPPY. Hahahahahaha.
I rly can't make up sad tunes. Only sad poems. Haha.

-

Today, Reban and i were talking thru emails!
(He was from Sg but moved to another country)

He talked to me thru' email, and i said, "LOL. I'M ONLINE "

He replied, "Ack! Wait awhile.......i'll try to come online....hahaha

"LOL.LOL. THIS IS SO FUN. HAHA. DON'T COME ONLINE. TALK LIKE THAT. HAHA"

So funny. Haha, i seem to be amusing myself so much :X









R.A.N.D.O.M.N.E.S.S

♥ loves.

the lady

RANT BLOG

the noisy silence
the cheerful emo
the uncontrollable laugher

23rd of Dec; my day!


Show me how to live, teach me how to pray.



history
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011



other worlds

Dee Dee
Dee's plant blog
Eileen
Ghee Hoe
John
Vinodini
Evon
Shiying
Malar
Benita
Sharlene
JoscelynDUCK
Leroy
Patrick


talk-talk









history
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011