you're a mystery yourself
12 November, 2007
1:33 PM

::Saturday, 101107::
Not much happened. Glad Lobster was online today. Ytd's appearance also surprised me A LOT. Was so happy:DDDDD At church, the service was somewhat good. I love the songs the guy composed for his son! It really rhymed! And i was left with Michelle when service ended. AGAIN. Hah. Leave me alone lah! Hee hee. Jk, jk. Then we began teasing one another and it was hilarious! ...when she couldn't ans back:D

::Sunday, 111107::
Lots of things happened. I had cell at Mac n the cell talked. I didn't really join in but listened. They were uber funny. What were they talking abt? I got no idea. Haha. I was very blur then -.-'' I managed to talk to Val after that. Happy she was cheerful:D

At abt 11 plus, i went to meet Char at Serangoon MRT to go to the National Library at Bugis to support our Entrepreneurship Club friends. They persuaded us to buy their stuff and automatically ticked on the forms that is for voting them. Great. And when i told Angel i only brought 3 dollars, she went "I can lend you money!!" Lol. Haha, and they were so mean! They said we could visit others' shop but cannot buy things for them. And i kept tripping on the power source. I was like "Woee...", then awhile later, "Woee...". Hehe. Well, when Char and i each bought an item each, JX kept saying 'thank you' xD

Lalala i love my key chain n stickers!

Hmm...we finished patronising their stall super early and i needed the toilet. Char said Bugis Junc. had toilets n Angel said that the ones in the library is nearer. Haha, Char wanted to go to Bugis Junc. actually. We got thr and window shopped since the toilets were crowded. I wasn't that urgent anw. Hee hee, many stuff caught my attention esp. those spongy toys. Love to squeeze them;] Wherever i went, you'd hear the word 'cute'. I just didn't hv the money to buy or i'll pull the shops i favour down. Heh heh heh *evil laughs* Oops. Ok, nvm. Heh :X Oh, right! I got my baby pooh! Char bought it for my bday!

♥ loves.

the lady

RANT BLOG

the noisy silence
the cheerful emo
the uncontrollable laugher

23rd of Dec; my day!


Show me how to live, teach me how to pray.



history
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011



other worlds

Dee Dee
Dee's plant blog
Eileen
Ghee Hoe
John
Vinodini
Evon
Shiying
Malar
Benita
Sharlene
JoscelynDUCK
Leroy
Patrick


talk-talk









history
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011